I wanted to answer these. Because I can god damn it.
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
I think my ex… Which means like 4+years ago.
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
Depends on my mood, but generally shy at first until I know people.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
My friends tomorrow and the group I am coordinating on Friday
4. Are you easy to get along with?
I am generally easy to get along with, depends highly on the views of the other individual.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
My friend Serena.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
Twinks, Androgynous fellows, “STUDents”, Suit & Ties, and Gaymers.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
I would love to be that optimistic.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
My Resident Assistant, I have some questions regarding my apartment I have been meaning to ask her.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My Cousin Bob and my Roommate Adam.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
"Fuck You" by Lily Allen
"Hell March" by Frank Klepacki from Command & Conquer:Red Alert
"Pumpkin Soup" by Kate Nash
"Propane Nightmares" by Pendulum
"Knights of Cydonia" by Muse
"Ready, Steady, Go!" by L’Arc-en-Ciel
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
Yes and no.
15. What good thing happened this summer?
Got to hang out with some awesome friends and be social.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
That would be the guy I had a one-night stand with and no.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
19. Do you like bubble baths?
It’s been forever since I had one so I really couldn’t say.
20. Do you like your neighbors?
So far yes.
21. What are you bad habits?
22. Where would you like to travel?
To England and Wales or Honshu, Japan!
23. Do you have trust issues?
Yes and no, I’m probably too trusting of others and that is easily taken advantage of.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
Right now - going to work.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
My gut/love handles ring. They need to go and I have been working on it.
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Usually go to the bathroom or check my phone.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
I wish I was a little more tan.
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
Probably my best friend Serena.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
Well, since I broke up with them, no.
30. Do you ever want to get married?
One day, yes.
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
No, I actually just got a hair cut.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
Nathan Kress and Adam Lambert
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
No, not really. I
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Lots of times. It’s like a problem.
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
I have no idea, probably “Well this is awkward”
38. Describe your dream guy?
A gaymer, he’s independent and has his own friends, but is willing and wants to spend his free time with me and can give me my space when I need it. Also goal-driven, maybe doesn’t know what he wants in life, but has a good idea of the things he wants to do and has ideas on how to get there.
In terms of physical appearance, I’d like to think I’m not that picky, but the closer to androgynous while still having a masculine side to him the better, like on the thin to average size some pudge is acceptable/welcome. Probably no taller than 6’1” and no shorter than 5’6”. I’ve also got a thing for hung bottoms, so I guess that would be factored in there somewhere.
If they could be wizard Howl from Howl’d Moving Castle, I wouldn’t mind that either.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
In person - The District Company, Gamestop, Khol’s, and Festival Foods (local-ish grocery store).
Online - Amazon, Andrew Christian
40. What do you want to do after high school?
What I did was go to college, now I am going to more college because college.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
I’m either deep in thought or I’m planning my next move.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
Most of the time.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
46. What are you paranoid about?
Parasites. Like all the time.
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
No. Not recently.
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
A couple times.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
Body Fat Percentage
53. Favourite makeup brand?
54. Favourite store?
This Local Coffee shop called Racy’s
55. Favourite blog?
shinarutobi statistically that is ;)
56. Favourite colour?
57. Favourite food?
Three Bean Hot Dish
58. Last thing you ate?
59. First thing you ate this morning?
My vitamins followed by a Strawberry Nutri-Grain bar.
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
In a way yes, it was a 1st at State Solo and Ensemble in High School for my Junior or Sophomore year’s solo. Otherwise I believe I won 1st place for a drawing context in middle school.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
Probably too many times.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
We were walking down a road and it was the first time we were together and I stopped in suddenly and he turned to me and I looked at him in the eyes and I asked him “May I kiss you?” and he chuckled and said “Yes, silly,” called me an “old-fashioned romantic” and before I knew it I was deep into a french kiss for a good 5 minutes. It was nice.
65. Are you hungry right now?
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
67. Facebook or Twitter?
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
69. Are you watching tv right now?
70. Names of your bestfriends?
71. Craving something? What?
72. What colour are your towels?
Green and White
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
75. Favourite animal?
76. What colour is your underwear?
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
81. Favourite tv show?
Doctor Who/Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
82. Favourite movie?
Howl’s Moving Castle.
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
87. First person you talked to today?
My Cousin Bob
88. Last person you talked to today?
89. Name a person you hate?
Eh. It’s hard for me to hate people.
90. Name a person you love?
Outside of certain family members, it’s hard to say, I’d like to think I love or I am in love with the idea of a certain individual, but I’m beginning to disassociate myself with that idea because I’m either A) oblivious and way to slow to react because I’ve been hurt before and therefore probably too cautious with everything and that cost me or B) not their type and they are trying to tell me subtly that it’s a “no” without saying “no” and then culminating in C) they end up seeing other people. Overall, I’m in like a “bitter” mood with love at the moment.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
92. In a fight with someone?
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
Like 5, idk.
95. Last movie you watched?
Hercules, the new one, not the Disney one.
96. Favourite actress?
Angela Lansbury, Katherine Tate, Glenn Close, or Meryl Streep
97. Favourite actor?
Danielle Radcliffe, David Tennant, Ezra Miller, or Kevin Spacey
98. Do you tan a lot?
Probably should at least a little…
99. Have any pets?
100. How are you feeling?
101. Do you type fast?
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
Lots of things.
103. Can you spell well?
For the most part.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
A Couple people.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
109. Is something irritating you right now?
Inability to focus on reading.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
A number of times.
111. Do you have trust issues?
Yes and No.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
113. What was your childhood nickname?
Didn’t have one.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
115. Do you play the Wii?
116. Are you listening to music right now?
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
Eh. It’s okay.
118. Do you like Chinese food?
119. Favourite book?
The Looking-Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
I can be a force to be reckoned with.
122. Is cheating ever okay?
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes and No
125. Do you believe in true love?
Yes and No
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
I’m not really sure anymore.
128. Would you change your name?
Yes, my last name only though
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Tell’em I’m gay.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
I don’t remember.
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
134. Can you count to one million?
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
I can’t think of one atm.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
142. Favourite month?
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
On the better side of things, yes.
147. Mars or Snickers?
148. What’s your favourite quote?
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort - FDR
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
"The mother, however, said: "Now go and look for some big stones, and we will fill the wicked beast’s stomach with them while he is still asleep." from The Wolf and the Seven Little Kids in The Complete Grimm’s Fairy Tales
I THOUGHT I HAD A FAVOURITE INFOMERCIAL GIF
BUT I THINK I HAVE FOUND A NEW FAVOURITE
How are they still running the planet when they do shit like this? :P